Signed in as:
3-Button Remote Programming for Chamberlain, Liftmaster, and Craftsman.
1) Locate the color of the learn button on the back of your garage door opener.
2) Remove the visor clip from the back of the remote. Use the visor clip to press the program button on the back of the remote until the red LED light turns on.
3) Press and release the button on the front of the remote you wish to program the number of times in the chart below.
a. Yellow button Press 1 time
b. Purple button Press 2 times
c. Red or Orange button Press 3 times
d. Green button Press 4 times.
4) Press and release any of the other buttons on the front of the remote to exit remote programming mode.
5) Press and release the learn button on the back of your garage door opener.
6) Press and hold the same button from step 3. The opener will click 2 times and the light will flash when the remote is programmed correctly.
7) Re-install the visor clip.
Call us for a Liftmaster 380UT if you want your. garage doors opener remote programming connected to your Summerlin, Las Vegas, or Henderson gated community gate remote. Yes, your garage doors and openers remote can control your gate.